At St. John's, our philosophy of giving is based on principles outlined in God's Word.
God intends for us to give out of a cheerful heart. His Word tells us: "Each of you should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7)
Giving online is simple and secure. Give a single gift, or schedule reoccurring giving using your credit card, debit card, or bank account.
Where To Give?
- General Fund– This fund pays for worship, staff, and administrative expenses.
- Memorial – Use this designation if your gift is in memory or in honor of an individual.
- Outreach/Mission – Use this designation to give to any of our community Outreach ministries and/or Adult and Youth Mission work.
- Capital Fund – This fund supports improvements to our building and infrastructure.
- Holiday – Use this designation to donate towards the beautification of St. John's during the advent & lenten seasons
Thank you for your generosity! As God promises, "You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God." (2 Corinthians 9:11).
*Please consider covering the card processing fees, so that the full amount of your gift can be used for ministry.